Nancy Boucha

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very sad as she was a wonderful spokesperson for scuba diving, UW photography and friend to many.
RIP and condolences to Larry her husband.....

So very sorry to hear of Nancy's passing.
I had the pleasure of meeting her on one of my very first liveaboard trips years ago and always looked forward to seeing her when I ventured to Chicago.
Condolences to Larry and to her many, many friends within the dive industry.

This notice has been posted on the Our World Underwater Chicago Website:

Nancy Boucha (September 5, 1955 - January 9, 2016)

Nancy Jean Boucha, nee Cagen, 60, PADI scuba instructor, travel manager and owner of Scuba Systems, Skokie, with her beloved husband Larry, passed away peacefully, Saturday, January 9, after a series of very long illnesses, surrounded by the family she loved. Memorial contributions in Nancy’s name may be made to Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, P.O Box 4072, Pittsfield, MA 01202, www.lls.org or Ocean Conservancy, www.oceanconservancy.org.

Rest in peace Nancy knowing that you lived a full life, married your best friend and will be remembered.

Back
Top Bottom