Narcosolosis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

.............. :skull: :ghost: :eyemouth: :evil:

diveplug.jpg

See, a photo, the proof is in the picture. There is a plug at the bottom of the ocean:D

:rofl3:

captain:
You have been watching too many movies on the SiFi channel.

No they were definately whispering "stupid poseur....he doesn't know what he's doing."
Over and over and...........make it stop.:blinkinge

6 gills terrify me when I am alone, but don't bother me as bad when I am diving with others.

Habor seals on a night dive up here are terrifying because they are so fast under water and occaisonally their nav system is off and they hit you.

I usually have sharks to keep me company, but I like the word also!

And here I thought I was the only one. Agreed with Blitz on the Harbour Seal issue...and I also frequently dive a little "Great White Zone" here on the Oregon Coast (couple of surfer attacks, but no diver attacks)..so there's that too. I notice my SAC is always a little higher when diving alone than when diving with a buddy. (The 3' vis doesn't help I'm sure...lol)

I wound up alone this afternoon and actually got a little spooked by a school of surfperch that darted out from behind a rock in the jetty wall....because large and terrifying seamonsters all live behind rocks that I can barely squeeze my hand behind...:wink:.

Cheers,
Austin

Blitz:
6 gills terrify me when I am alone, but don't bother me as bad when I am diving with others.
I bet it's because you're a faster swimmer than most :D

I get scared sometimes when I'm looking in an octo den and just chilling there watching him, and then i feel like something hit me or I hit a hose on a rock or something. I immediately assume that the octo is trying to drag me in. BTW, the octos i see are GPO's so they are big enough to scare you (or at least me) :)

Back
Top Bottom