Narcosolosis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uhhh.... Folks, we have another term for it too, Nitrogen Narcosis. :rofl3:

....but I like it!...
:) :)

(Quote Originally Posted by tc246
Uhhh.... Folks, we have another term for it too, Nitrogen Narcosis. quote)

Norcosolosis can occure in as little as 10 feet of water and is a psychological disorder caused by a too active imagination, not a physiological disorder resulting from high partial N2.

Lineman Larry:
There is a log on the hole in the bottom of the sea.

I've seen a frog on a bump on the log in the hole in the bottom of the sea.

Did you see the spots on the frog on the bump on the log in the hole on the bottom of the sea?

:wink:

Cheers,
Austin

Two weeks ago in 12' of water I was replacing the light chain on my mooring. I had to stand on the bottom to get leverage and use tools to remove a 3 year old shackle. Needless to say it was a complete silt out. There was slight current and after a few minutes, as the slit was clearing a bit, a torpedo ray cruised right beside me. Ha ha, I jumped and shouted something out of my reg I'm sure. This thing scared the crap out of me...I was so engrossed in my work I did not even consider the possibility of sea life. Ha ha - moments later I was laughing like a maniac and flooding my mask.

--Matt

Back
Top Bottom