NASA Treasure Map -Cooper's Treasure Show?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubblesong

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Has anyone heard of this "Treasure shipwreck Hunting show based on using a map created by an astronaut who spied anomalies in the ocean, and then located the coordinates on sea charts? NOT STATED, is whether these were previously undiscovered shipwrecks, or whether the five ships found actually had any treasure-news media does lie through omission. Still a cool concept in Sea Searches.

I just saw the commercial for this yesterday. I''l be watching it. Seems like a really interesting concept.

Watched it last night, seems like it will be very interesting to divers and treasure/pirate enthusiasts. I did get the impression that they will be sure to include the requisite drama, the main guy and his dad who has the detailed chart are estranged and the first attempt at procuring said chart was quite confrontational and unfruitful. Nothing was found in the water on the first show, I hope it doesn't turn into another Oak Island or Expedition Unknown where that never find anything. At least show some fish while they aren't finding anything. I would like to see a little bigger deal made out of the diving when they are in the water.

I recorded The show as well and like said, hope it's better that Oak Island or looking for Big Foot.

DVR programmed to save me the series. Might check it out this evening. Hoping......

If the characters are fun, and have a good time, I don't mind if they don't find anything: it's not like their going to share it with me! LOL

I'm a little skeptical. The first episode didn't seem too well thought out or logical. Maybe that's why he needs the main map. BUT the diving scenes weren't too bad. They had a few shots around a modern wreck and a few of them metal detecting a reef. I still watch oak island even though they never find anything, so I'm sure I'll continue with this one too. Guaranteed to have some diving so why not.

I still haven't caught the first episode. I'll have to watch it tonight. I watched some of Oak Island, but could never really get into it. The one episode that entertained me was when they brought in a diver to check the swamp. Poor guy crawling through 2' of zero viz sludge water. Hopefully they paid well!

I still haven't caught the first episode. I'll have to watch it tonight. I watched some of Oak Island, but could never really get into it. The one episode that entertained me was when they brought in a diver to check the swamp. Poor guy crawling through 2' of zero viz sludge water. Hopefully they paid well!

Probably just got their name listed, lost somewhere in the credits

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom