NASA Treasure Map -Cooper's Treasure Show?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's pretty entertaining. Can't stand the main guy or his drawn out dramatic relationship with his dad, but I do hope they find some treasure. After sticking with The Curse of Oak Island for all these years, I don't know if I can put up with year after year of allusion and disappointment.

Also, is it just me, or is the diving pretty terrible? I know they're overweighted and all, but they just look like they're totally out of control.

I thought Google earth could read a license plate from orbit. I would think Google could make a much better map. I call it BS.

I thought Google earth could read a license plate from orbit. I would think Google could make a much better map. I call it BS.
I thought it was Military could read license plates, or Google earth looks at land area. But nobody was able or willing to look at bottom of sea, which takes other types of imaging tech than a high res camera.
Besides ships, there are other sea bottom features that have been noticed that people aren't sure what they are. Some will require ROV, and so that would also be a neat show.
I agree, the family drama is a bit distracting and I don't find it fun. I have my own salty kids to deal with, not looking for more.

For sure the military and for in water a sub bottom profiler will work fine. Ive worked with sub botton in the navy. The cost is the biggest thing. The rest is hush hush.

I have this series recorded but haven't watched it yet. The previews do seem a lot like Oak Island.
I do enjoy watching Expedition Unknown. He helped find some cool stuff including possibly one of Columbus' anchors. He found some treasure too- at least part of a piece of eight in a cave on one of the Caymans- I think.

Complete BS show... waste of time...

I recorded the first episode, but only could watch 10 min before deleting it and the PVR timer. Utter crap, IMO. Having been hosed by the snake island show, the one about the shady dude trying to find sunken treasure, the one about giants, I'm getting really good at spotting a total BS production in under 15 min now.

It was when the wife said astronaut hubby had read that license plate with his bare eyes from space (and that would be backwards through that mirror...) that I tuned out. The magic mystery map was just icing on the cake.

I saw about 10 minutes of the show and thought:

"He won't find anything. One of two things will happen. The first option is that somehow the show does well enough in the ratings that it will be picked up for a second season, and if he finds anything in the first season then the show is over. (Possibly a "cliffhanger" to tease a 2nd season.) If the ratings tank and it doesn't get a second season, then it will probably be cancelled before any episode in which he finds anything comes to air. Either way, we won't see any treasure being found."

What if, instead of gold or emeralds, they find something else? That Malaysian airliner or a piece of Apollo wreckage? I suppose they can't keep it out of the news until the episode airs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom