NASE to NASE Instructor Opportunity in Israel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadiveilat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
USA, SOUTH AMERICA, HAWAII, BAHAMAS, CHILE, ISRAEL
# of dives
nase logo.jpg[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]An opportunity arose for a NASE Instructor who is interested in investing with a current NASE Instructor and Representative for Israel.[/FONT]
I am need of a professional that is familiar with the system of NASE as I am. In the process of opening a dive centre in the top area for scuba diving. It's the (West keys) of Israel.
Requirements:
-NASE Instructor with teaching status-Investment of $15,000.00 min. to launch a dive centre.-Long term investment, Excellent ROI and cash flow.
As a residence of Israel, I have full advantage and rights to freely open an operation in the country. Offering full service in scuba diving training and services. Within Israel and throughout the Red Sea as a potential development.
If this suits your future plans or interests in an investment as silent or participant investor. Please contact me directly to discuss further.

Best regards,

Shai S Bitton

NASE Scuba Diver Instructor

NASE REpresentative in Israel.

Inquire Today

info@scubadiveilat.com

Back
Top Bottom