Natural Springs, OH. September 8-9.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133

lost, even with a compass
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Mark the calendar!! September 8-9 Scubajennifer and I will be diving Natural Springs Resort in OH. If nothing else this might be good for a laugh as she will make her first attempt in diving doubles. Video will be shot but unless you attend you won't get to see it! :stirpot:

crpntr133:
Mark the calendar!! September 8-9 Scubajennifer and I will be diving Natural Springs Resort in OH. If nothing else this might be good for a laugh as she will make her first attempt in diving doubles. Video will be shot but unless you attend you won't get to see it! :stirpot:

:shakehead: You know you're going to pay for that??

At least I said it MIGHT be good for a laugh. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt...gezzz.:10:

Anyone else coming?? Please don't leave me alone with Wally! PLEASE!!!!!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Anyone else coming?? Please don't leave me alone with Wally! PLEASE!!!!!

I'd join you guys if I didn't already have a trip planned up to Door County that weekend. Gee ... dive the wrecks off Door County or dive NS??? :confused: Tough call, but I think I'll stick with WI. :D

If the weather is rotten and we end up getting blown out, which certainly WON'T happen!!!!!, I might join you.

I can tell that you're trying to say something, but all I here is Blah, Blah, Blah

:D

I think he said something about going North so his wife can go shopping for dog treats for the dog. Good excuse I thought...dog treats for the dog. :D

I just posted a notice on the Indy Dive Club forum so hopefully someone will join us. It must be forbidden for most of the KPP to dive anyplace other than FRP.:confused:

crpntr133:
I think he said something about going North so his wife can go shopping for dog treats for the dog. Good excuse I thought...dog treats for the dog. :D

Eh?? I thought my dog was spoiled! Speaking of, do they allow them at NS??

crpntr133:

No way would you want to go away for a weekend and come back without treats for MacGregor. He can be just the worst baby!

Here he is after he stepped in the paint bucket while I was painting the dining room. I've cleaned him up, but notice the lovely shade of his left paw!

MacGregor's 'Painted' Leg - 27 Nov 2004 007.jpg

Here he is on his throne.

Macky in Pooh Chair.jpg

Here he's sulking after getting in trouble for something.

Untitled-54.jpg

And my favorite ... here he is napping.

Macky Sleeping on Back - Summer 2005 002.jpg

How could you NOT bring him back treats?!

He's such a good dog ..yes he is.
I'm pretty sure that they allow dogs at NS. Cats, now that is a different story.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom