Neck Travel pillow (Airplane rides)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well that is interesting! With my height, I can't even put the tray down as it sits on my knees/thighs...

Airline travel is a horrific experience for me... I cannot fathom a trip of more than 5 or so hours...

Then again, I actually have to be able to travel...
Yes. Right. Remember when they gave out those little white pillows? I still have a couple that are getting moldy by now. And blankets...And a meal. And free newspapers. And free checked bags. And no stuffed overhead bins and 90% of the time announcements that "we're full so please check your carry-on". And setting your watch by flights being mostly on time. Yeah, remember when......

My 5’4“ wife uses the standard style (round) with success, but she went through a few different ones before she found one that really works for her. I’ve never had much luck with them, and rely on being as well rested as possible prior to an overnight trip. Sometimes I’ll nod off for a while. I did request some Ambien from my MD and get a small supply. It can be very helpful getting to sleep when I want to- usually at home the day before, and sometimes during a red eye. (always wait for the plane to be being pushed back before taking). Good luck.

Ordered this one to try.

2EC0A5CA-9ED4-46EB-A05E-56E1E89C0FA2.jpeg

I just bought a Trtl pillow and will be testing it out in a couple weeks with trips to Cayman and Cocos. Will report back.
Saw those and thought about getting as well. I have 4 different ones in my Amazon cart … if I don’t like one… I’ll return and try the next

Trtl is where I ended up. It's not amazing but it's easily better than anything else I've tried.

I just bought a Trtl pillow and will be testing it out in a couple weeks with trips to Cayman and Cocos. Will report back.
Looking forward to reading your review 👏

All my pillows are on all my beds and that's where we are all going to stay
but if I was to consider venturing forth I would get my comfiest chop it up
and reconfigure it

Looking forward to reading your review 👏
I also bought one for my wife who is traveling overseas next week so I'll gather her feedback as well. One perspective from a business traveler and the other from a lazy bum going on a dive trip should make for a good sample.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom