Need 2 people for Fiji Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kroorda

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All, I have a group trip going to Taveuni Dive Resort, in Fiji, in January 2017. I need two more people to join our group of 11 people. We are all very easy going, friendly, helpful and easy to get along with. We are not a dive shop, but a group of people who all know each other and have met through our diving travels. :)
Taveuni Dive Resort is centrally located amongst the very best diving in Fiji. If you haven't dived in Fiji, you'll be very impressed and 'wowed' with the diving. Huge quantities of marine life, beautiful hard and soft corals, etc. Take a look at the website from Taveuni Dive Resort: www.taveunidiveresort.com
The trip will be a TWELVE day trip (rather than just a quick week), and we will be diving 3 dives a day (rather than the usual 2 in Fiji). Taveuni Dive Resort is all-inclusive, and I have an excellent price of $2975 (it is normally $3500+ for the same package). The only additional cost would be air.
If you are at all interested, please reply here and I will contact you immediately.
Thank you!
Kent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom