Need a Fourth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed Hatfield

Contributor
Reaction score
Ontario , Canada & Playa del Carmen, Mexico
# of dives
500 - 999
FYI - Divers in SW Ontario and N Michigan.
Ed from London, Ontario. I'm heading to Playa del Carmen, Mexico, July 18th to 25th/2010. That's only four weeks away and the 4th in our foursome has bailed on me. We are staying at my condo in Playa and I have arranged an intensive dive schedule of 19 tanks over 5 dive days for $520.00US p/p. This includes 13 reef dives (1 night dive, 1 wreck dive) and 6 cenote dives. The cenote dives include Angelita and The Pit, two of the premium dives in the region. There are still non-stop flights available from Detroit including the Delta flight that the three of us are on. This is avaialble for $580US but there are cheaper flights with a stop over. The accomodations are on me and we will split the cost of food.

IMG_2649.jpg

IMG_2932.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

IMG_2471.jpg

On the Saturday before we come home, the desat day, those that are interested can swim with the whale sharks. I did it last year and it was a blast. I have a tentative price of 150US$ p/p but I can bargain the price down with 2+ going. Anyone interested can PM me or send me an e-mail hatfields@rogers.com for more info. If you feel more comfortable bringing your own dive buddy that is no problem as we can accomodate two as easy as one. The condo is a two bedroom, 3 bathroom, but I also have two additional cots. If you are a couple (male/female) you are welcome to have the master bedroom with ensuite otherwise it is open to males only.

Back
Top Bottom