Need a vibrator for U/W use

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess when you see females smiling contently underwater, it is not always because they are narced...:)

Dude, you sure got our attention... I cracked up when I read this...

That would require a specialty course along with its own G-card.

There would also have to be a standard set of hand signals, as moaning under water could be hazardous.

Eventually the Tech community would come up with an all new DIR standard. They may have to change from diving dry to diving wet and come up with a new extended dive power pack. They may even have to reconfigure deco stops to include a cigarette.

:spaninq:

Tooo Funny! I though I might finally get my wife interested in diving. :D :D

You had a lot of people interested until you mentioned it was for a computer! That was too funny! But, none the less, it is a good idea!=-)

for exceeding max depth or too rapid of an ascent :confused: You certainly couldn't set it for low air / rapid breathing as it would end up in an endless loop :eek:ut:

Otter

ElectricZombie once bubbled...
I guess when you see females smiling contently underwater, it is not always because they are narced...:)

Will this lead to the ladies intentionally creating violations?

:confused:

GreyWarrior once bubbled...

Will this lead to the ladies intentionally creating violations?

:confused:

Sure it will. Unless they can add a manual button to set it off. In that case it will just lead to smiling faces and flooded masks during the safety stop.

when wearing a 7mm wetsuit and that thing strapped to your......

Wrist....where else?? I know what you were thinking:wacko:

Dive Safe but Dive Often,
Dan

Back
Top Bottom