Need a vibrator for U/W use

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaToneDog once bubbled...
That would require a specialty course along with its own G-card.

There would also have to be a standard set of hand signals, as moaning under water could be hazardous.

Eventually the Tech community would come up with an all new DIR standard. They may have to change from diving dry to diving wet and come up with a new extended dive power pack. They may even have to reconfigure deco stops to include a cigarette.

:spaninq:

holy cow...you crack me up !!! GOOD ONE ,KEEP IT UP :D :D :D

Ok, NOW I'm interested in tec diving. If there's fun toys for those long deco stops, they might be a LOT more interesting......:wink:

I can't wait to see the DIR model.

I bet JJ and his Halcyon staff will be running prototypes for a long time before final approval.

I am willing to make one for anyone who wants it.. but it will be necessary for me to make all the measurements personally to insure a proper fit :wink:

I must say, I had a really rough day and this made me laugh my head-off!

Count me in! I WANT ONE!

:D

You're right about missing the audible signal. I generally miss hearing my Mark VII sound off.

My only concern for the vibrating underwater would be that a stronger vibration might be mistaken for a vessel near by.

-Having said that, would the use of this device have to be demonstrated for airline security when traveling and taking as a carry on?
-How would it be listed for certification under specialties? "Vibrator Diver"?
-Would a deco stop be mandatory due to possibilities of high nitrogen levels?
-What are the possibilities of attracting undesirable aquatic creatures to investigate?

Hilarious. You really got me with this one.:wacko:

Back
Top Bottom