Need advice for unlimited air and truck - May trip!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My #1 recommendation for restaurants is Casablanca,

Excellent suggestion! Go there and get the "Mixed grill for two." When they brought the food out my buddy and I just started laughing. I have never seen so much food for two people. It comes with a whole chicken cut in half, some type of link sausage, several pieces of steak, pork chops, and there is an entire rack of ribs to split. It may have even been more than that. A crazy amount of food for two and all very good. :D

Wow, sounds like dinner for 4!

We are staying in the Santa Barbara neighborhood at Vita E Bella. I'm not sure which road it is on and cannot tell from the google map but it looks to be NE of town. If anyone can help with that one I would be curious to know so we can pick a close dive op. We'll probably be diving mostly on the leeward side of the island and do want the flexibility of where to pick up tanks. We do dive Nitrox so that would be a bonus as well as 24/7. What is the difference between the drive thru and bringing them in with regards to time? Not that we are in a rush...

Has anyone used Dive Friends? What was your experience? It looks like they must be new as I haven't seen much on them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom