Need appraisal on Royal Aqua Master

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
upclosereg.jpg

Shot at 2012-07-06

fullviewreg.jpg

Shot at 2012-07-06

frontreg.jpg

Since you are not a diver and know nothing about diving and double hose regualtors I and I stronly suspect others will be happy to provide you with information about your item so you can list it on e bay..

It was made some time after 1900 in Santa Ana, California and is worth something less than $10,000.00 in the current market...Thats is my best guestamate

Now you can list it on e bay...
sdm

It looks like it will require quite some rebuild and cleaning and possibly hose changed, duckbill will need to be replaced, possibly the check valves.

let the Gurus kick in but I would think you could get about $200 on e-bay, more if you are lucky.

Maybe I can narrow it down a little more that Dr Miller did. :)
What you have is a pretty run of the mill Royal AM, made somewhere between 1966 and 69. Local value depending on where you are at and if there are vintage divers in the area, $50-125. On ebay it's a crapshoot but the going rate is in the $150-200 range but on a bad day $100 or if a couple of nutjobs get to bidding, it could go well over $200....I have no clue why, just wish I could figure out what drives them so I could get them to bid on my stuff.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I am infact selling this so if anyone is interested let me know:) thanks.

Back
Top Bottom