Need help making a photo mosaic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used Photoshop CS3; it worked very well, however, it used a lot of memory, and once I was up to like 50 photos in the mosaic, it got a little iffy with crashing my laptop because of shortage of memory.

I tried hugin, and a few others, and they were not so easy. Photoshop, I was easily able to drag and drop the photos - to align them myself, which is what I wanted to do.

This is 56 photos, and is an area 45 feet wide x 38 feet high.

The lines you see in the photos are run horizontally, so that I could run straight rows.

Attachments

• rows 5-10.jpg
    rows 5-10.jpg
    359 KB · Views: 81
I used Photoshop CS3; it worked very well, however, it used a lot of memory, and once I was up to like 50 photos in the mosaic, it got a little iffy with crashing my laptop because of shortage of memory.

I tried hugin, and a few others, and they were not so easy. Photoshop, I was easily able to drag and drop the photos - to align them myself, which is what I wanted to do.

This is 56 photos, and is an area 45 feet wide x 38 feet high.

The lines you see in the photos are run horizontally, so that I could run straight rows.

awesome work! :shocked2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom