need info on dive palancar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do they have DIN tanks ?

thanks

That would be a question for Dive Palancar. Most likely no, but you need to ask them to be certain.

yeah sent them emails but no answer yet ....

If uncertain.

Your best bet is to take the yoke (A frame)/DIN adapter in your gear. Then if they do have tanks where you remove the centre for DIN your good and if they don't you have the adapter to screw on as well.

This will not address your question, but might help you in the long run. We used DP the two occasions we stayed at the Occidental Grand.

I had a look at your profile. Be aware that they run a very tight schedule with the boats. You will be looking at 45 to 50 minutes max with a set SI of 45 to 50 minutes. Nothing fancy - you do not dive your own plan or profile. Understand that going in and you will have fun.

This will not address your question, but might help you in the long run. We used DP the two occasions we stayed at the Occidental Grand.

I had a look at your profile. Be aware that they run a very tight schedule with the boats. You will be looking at 45 to 50 minutes max with a set SI of 45 to 50 minutes. Nothing fancy - you do not dive your own plan or profile. Understand that going in and you will have fun.

thank you ... i've seen that somewhere but you just confirmed that i will use
another dive op

regards

jf

Back
Top Bottom