Need more advice on the Philippines...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hank, do you even consider the diving at Malapascua to be a 9? And you've been there?

Just curious...

Thanks guys for your continuing support!

I'll jump in since I just came back from there... Malapascua is definitely a place worth diving at. Great diving, but so are a lot of other places. Since you're going for your Divemaster, I think (as has already been mentioned) that there are other considerations. Having been to PG also, I concur with the others here for all the reasons that they stated.

I've just posted the first installment on Moalboal and I think they would be a good choice also, better than Malapascua for some of the same reasons that PG is also better (IMHO). Busier means more and better experience for you as a Divemaster candidate.

I know it's tough... as you say there are just "to many" choices when it comes to the Philippines :)

Back
Top Bottom