Need Recent Reference on Bay Adventures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SterlingDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
........travel agencies. I have been trying to get some prices for seven of us to go to Coz. next summer and haven't got any response from them. It has been about three weeks since answered their questionaire on their website.

We are ready to get our plans finalized and get some deposits down.

Are they worth the trouble or should I go with someone else? :(

Thanks for you input.

SterlingDiver

I suggest you call their toll free number. They were VERY helpful setting up my trip to Coz. Found me a terrific flight schedule from BDL at a price I couldn't duplicate anywhere on the web. Same for room accommodations at PLG. However, I passed on their diving package. Their dive packages are priced right but use resort dive ops. Can you say cattleboat? They knocked that off the price and I made my own dive plans with a smaller op. I dealt with a guy named Al at Bay Adventures. Very nice. Ask for him. When you going?

I just finished filling out Bay Adventures trip and tour agreement for a trip to Cozumel in April.I did ALLOT of research on this board and others and Bay Adventures seemed to come up over and over with nothing but good things said about them.

After talking with Felix two or three times I figured that despite the fact that they were more than $100.00 more than some other packages for Hotel Cozumel/brisas ...... ,they always answered my calls and e-mails.When I was booking I mentioned that I was paying more with them and did not mind.Felix asked if he could get back with me after he checked it out.They made up more than the original difference and gave me more than one choice of which way we wanted the difference made up.

http://www.bayadventures.com/Cozumel/Cozumelhome.htm
Give them a call,they are there after 9.
Tom

Try
Scuba Travel Ventures
4183 Georgia Street
San Diego, CA 92103
Toll Free (800)298-9009
(619)291-9085 Fax (619)291-9088
http://www.scubatravelventures.com
mailto:mikestv@ix.netcom.com

Mike has been very helpful to us in the past. They did a great job on our last trip to Coz last May. Will probably use them for our trip next May as well.

I used Bay Adventures a couple years ago and was very happy with the service, price and professionalism.

Thanks for the referrals and insight. I will give BAY Adventures another try and call them. The internet would have been conveinant but the phone still works, I just need to do it during business hours which is hard because I am busy.

SterlingDiver

I've booked BA twice in the past 6 months and all i can say is that they're a top notch outfit. They worked both times to find the best prices on flights etc... I wouldn't hesitate using them or recommending them again.

We returned on Sunday Dec 13th from Cozumel with our sunburns. We booked with Felix at Bay Adventures and everything went smoothly. Felix and Al both helped us change from slow boats to fast boats with NO extra charge. Round trip out of Houston with Continental.

We stayed at Cozumel Resort( Formerly Brisas) and it is 5 star all the way. My Dive Paradise review is posted, but I am still working on my resort review. Will post later.

We will book with Bay Adventures again in future.
e mail at Rramsey7@austin.rr.com if you have questions

I found Bay Adventures on-line and had asked for quote.
They sent it to me very quickly. I then ended up calling them to book by vacation because I had some questions. I dealt with Felix and Al there. They took care of me and any questions I had they answered. My husband and I went on our vacation last Aug.
We had no problems and would go through Bay Adventures again.

Have fun in Coz!

Back
Top Bottom