Nekton Belize a big disappointment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome pics! Glad you had such a great time! We have been thinking of doing the Nekton Rorqual to the Bahamas next, but we already know our next trip isn't happening until 2009. Hubby is having shoulder surgery sometime towards the beginning of the year.
Anyway again I am so glad you had such a great time!
Nicole how are you?? Send pics!! PLEASE!!
Talk to you all later,
Melissa

O.k... if the guests got off the boat long before the mentioned crew members were announced that they were being put on vacation, how could they have that kind of information??? My guess is that someone else is behind all of this mudslinging, particularly one of the crew who may have been placed on leave of the ship.

Nothing like having an inside source to prep you to do dirty work.

nauticalman, you may not know this, but two of the guest from the first week stayed for a second week. I am not sure how people on the mainland knew, but that doesn't matter. The information for the most part is still correct. I was on the boat for two weeks. Just an FYI.

Hey Nicole, I agree that Nekton has done thier part and have done very well. We are very happy with the outcome and are planning a trip sometime in 2009. My husband is having shoulder surgery soon so 2008 is probably out for a major trip for us.
Anyway Nicole we got the pics! Thanks SO VERY MUCH! You are the best!
I don't come to this site often enough I guess.....anyway hope all is well and we will be in touch!

Mel

Back
Top Bottom