Nekton Cancelled Help Needed, Help Received

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Terry2Puds

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
On the 28th April I posted a thread asking for help when Nekton cancelled our trip to the Bahamas on the 8th May this year.

As we live in the UK this caused us some considerable stress.

Out of every negative thing that happens there is always something good that comes out of it.

We extended our stay in Florida and did some great diving with my first interaction with Bull Sharks in Boynton.

There are too many people to thank for all the help and assistance that we received during our two week stay. However there are a few who I think deserve a special mention and they are as follows:

Deepstops (Brian) for arranging the diving in Boynton and diving with us while we were there
Kevin and Alex at Underwater Explorers in Boynton
All the staff at Silent World in Key Largo
And a big thank you to the companies who are offering discounted trips to those people who unfortunately lost money by putting their trust in Nekton.

We did some great diving, met some great people and I look forward to catching up with more people from Scubaboard as and when.

Tomorrow will be my first dive back in the UK, what a shock to the system that will be with water temperature being 53F if I am lucky.

Once again many thanks, safe diving

Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom