NELD Nov.2 get-together Pics and report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

notabob once bubbled...
I figured it was my turn in the doghouse. Who's next, MSilvia or Spectre?

I only ended up taking 3 shots. I'm trying to keep myself out of the dog house!

When I find some free time to do some cropping, I might end up posting a couple of 'em.

notabob once bubbled...

On the bright side, there should be another shindig in the near future, to pass out the t-shirts and compensate for lack of diving (for most of us anyway

Looking forward to it. It looks like I missed a wicked fun time!

Rax, I didn't see the close up of the back of my newly bald head... did the glare overexpose it, or are you still hard at work with photoshop?

Okay, after thinking long and hard I decided that it'd be too cold and lonely in the doghouse. So out came the crop tool. Let's just hope I pulled the offending pics in time. :)
-Roman.

P.S. And they weren't THAT bad, really. We all have our occasional bad days in front of the camera.

Spectre once bubbled...

heh heh... I think that might have been a good idea however! A few of us went our separate ways after...

So I've heard Spectre's excuse... he's cleared. So why did the rest of you wusses clear out? :poking:

mer once bubbled...

So I've heard Spectre's excuse... he's cleared. So why did the rest of you wusses clear out? :poking:

15 people made room in there schedule to get-together. I would have to say that the 1 person that didn't make it just MIGHT be the one with a problem... not the other 15.

You're the wuss that was scared to leave work early :)

notabob once bubbled...
Okay, after thinking long and hard I decided that it'd be too cold and lonely in the doghouse. So out came the crop tool. Let's just hope I pulled the offending pics in time. :)
-Roman.

P.S. And they weren't THAT bad, really. We all have our occasional bad days in front of the camera.

and you're an even bigger wuss.... I'm gonna have to find that "what is this" picture and repost it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom