NELD Nov.2 get-together Pics and report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raxafarian once bubbled...
and you're an even bigger wuss....

Umm... I felt bad and was being sensitive? Right, that's it. Besides, I still got the originals :). Mmmm... blackmail!

-Roman.

at another party, and the CO2 tap was in my car. I had to go... they would have lynched me. :whack:

mer once accused...

So I've heard Spectre's excuse... he's cleared. So why did the rest of you wusses clear out? :poking:

mer once bubbled...

So I've heard Spectre's excuse... he's cleared. So why did the rest of you wusses clear out? :poking:

Don't look at me, I was the last one out the door! I made sure of that. We would've waited had we known you were comin'. It's never too late for one more! :coke:

-Roman.

notabob once bubbled...
We would've waited had we known you were comin'. It's never too late for one more! :coke:

-Roman.

The waitress was supposed to tell you guys I was coming. Damn them! :fury:

Roman, I can't wait for T-shirt distribution to to throw one back!

You're the wuss that was scared to leave work early :)

I think Rax is trying to cover his old age wussiness with my dedication to my job. :wink:
I was helping the little children, dude!

hmmm... I don't have an order for you... did you want one?
I'm an idiot. :banging:
I wrote the PM last night, but didn't hit the send button. The window was still open on my computer.

Notabob, not you too!?

MER! Wusses we are NOT!! 10 is far from fashionably late for an event that started at 6! Give us a break!!! I agree w/Rax! Sorry YOU missed US!!

Hope to meet up soon.

Spectre once bubbled...
Weren't you the instigator of the first wave? :wink:

Yay, Spectre's sticking up for me! :lol:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom