NELD Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I live outside of Boston, in Clinton. Been diving since 1980, but have never dove in NE. Need a Dry suit around here I guess?

Spectre:
Taking the lead from the Texas Swamp Diving Team, I thought it'd be prudent to put together a roll call for the New England Lobstah Divahs.

Current Count: 74

So everyone, help me out!

Massachusetts
Connecticut
New Hampshire
New York

Rhode Island

Maine

Vermont

Associate Members

Hello my most favorite lobsta divahs! :happywave

It has been a while since my last appearance on this forum, so I decided to stop say hi. Looks like the usual suspects are still finning these murky waters. Lots of new faces too.

I am nowadays a DiveCon with UnitedDivers. I mostly do updates for them and assist the MIT scuba classes. Yeah, yeah, I know you folks are somewhat political about these kinda stuff. So here is my little disclaimer:
"I do not support the views of UnitedDivers!" :nonononon

What else? ... Ahh ... I will fire off the year with a trip to Bonaire. :smilie_an Afterward I plan on venturing into the ice diving scene. :ice:

Good to see you guys!

Nick

Hey there NELD! Another CT area diver here (New Milford). I've been chatting with Shellbird on and off but never got to hook up for a dive before winter set in. Could you add me to the associates list? Looking to start diving local in the spring, no dry suit yet.

Greetings NELD!

New board member from Somersworth NH. Just joined tonight and this is my first post. I am looking forward to getting to know some of you over the course of the next few months. Forgive me if my board etiquette is lacking, I'll have to learn the ins and outs over time.

All of my best,

Tim
PADI AOW

Greetings,

Somewhat new scubaboard member, interested in updating my certificaiton credentials, and finsdng a quality and economical way to get my 4 children certified as divers. Any instructors available and interested in providing private isntruction for a family group that will lead to certificaiton (open as to agency), please contact me.

Thanks,

jv

Hi, David here, I'd like to join NELD as an associate. Pretty new diver, certified in May, a dozen or so dives so far including one off Cape Ann. Live in Cambridge, member of MIT SCUBA Club. Want to learn the art of Bug Relocation (to my dinner plate, that is.)

Thanks.

-d.

Hey, can I get on the associates list? Don't know when I'll make the official list as I haven't dove around here in quite some time, but I keep thinking about it so you never know.

Well, unfortunately I can't edit the roster anymore... so we've gotta find a mod to keep an eye on this thread.

LOL in that case I want in- I do, after all, spend approx. one weekend a month in NH or thereabouts! Though I haven't managed to actually GO diving there yet (not my fault, blame the weather!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom