Nemo Air Problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

c5diver

Contributor
Reaction score
i just got back from a week of diving in cozumel and found some issues with my data some dives logged a dive temp of 48 some 79(which is right) some 84 and one -67. and i have one dive that will not download. i had a low battery icon when i arrived at cozumel so i had the battery changed hasn't been the same since. all other info looks right. computer is only 9 months old. should i just send it in for warranty repair? or not worry about it as its just a temp.

Hi,
Thanks for the note. Well I suppose this decision is up to you. While it is only temperature issues, it still should read the correct temp. I can't diagnose from here, but please note, we stand firm behind our warranty and will address it should you send it in. If you want to return the computer to have our service tech check it out, please take it to your local authorized Mares dealer for the return.

Best,

I had a simlar problem. We had just completed our first dive and were sitting on the boat when I heard a beeping from my Nemo Air it wasn't connected to a bottle and when I looked at it, it read that I had been diving for the last 7 min at 37m and -20C?? The only way I could get it to stop was to connect it to a bottle which seemed to stop it straight away??? On the next dive it performed perfectly???

Regards
Phil

Back
Top Bottom