Nemo Wide upgrade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stef_l

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Zack, is there any upgrade planned for the Nemo Wide. A bi-gaz upgrade would be great !

Not sure what you mean????? More specific please. :)

I think I've read somewhere that it will be possible to upgrade the firmware of the Nemo Wide with the drak interface to get new functions.
I just wondered if you have an idea of these functions, if it will be possible in the future to make a change of gaz underwater for the deco
Thanks

Stef_I. I asked my Mares rep (I'm a dealer) this very same question when I saw the NEMO Wide, I actually love the features of the NEMO Wide, but I and a lot more of my customers are now doing limited tech diving where 2 gases are the norm. I was told in no uncertain terms that there certainly couldn't be that big of demand for that feature so it wasn't likely to occur anytime in the near future. I'd buy two tomorrow if they were two gas capable, and sell the hell out of them to customers, the screen and ease of use is awesome, but it needs to be two gases on 1 dive capable.

Hi all,
We are very focused on the computer category and our products will continue to evolve. Yes it is true you will be able to upgrade the Nemo Wide through the interface when updates become available. As of today, I do not know what the upgrades / updates will be, as the engineers keep it all pretty close to the vest.

I would think if the demand is there, which imo it is, we will have the most advanced computers to meet all the demands required from a rec diver to the most technical diver.

Thanks for your interest in the Nemo Wide as it is a sweet computer!

Best regards,

Ok, as always we like to give the straight deal to our ScubaBoard friends.
1st Zak did not know about this (nor did our other sales representatives), this document is authentic, we are getting ready to launch an upgrade that will allow you two switch between two gas mixtures. The software is almost ready, but not yet and the document was uploaded to our site, but should not have been published until the upgrade is fully ready (people make mistakes).

All you will need is the DRAK interface (must also be upgrade to the latest DRAK software). As soon as it is ready we will announce it here.

Thanks

Phil

Hello Phil,
I have a new Nemo Wide how can understand if it has the new software that allow you two switch between two gas mixtures?

I've downloaded the DRAK software 1.2.0, does it upgrade the software of my Nemo Wide to the last version?

Regards
Lorenzo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom