Never Been to Hawai'i

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and i agreee with you to a certain extent.in your case you are working so the need for such a knowledege base is more urgent.
do you really think someone could live here ten years and not know the most common words and phrases. I have a 14 year old daugther. hmmmm does the term dah fit nicely here or what. as for rushing out to learn every thing i can just to be thought of in a different light man you really got me mixed up with somebody else. that is a natrual change that takes place. besides that i would have to say that when i look around everyday hawaii i see more of where i come from in hawaii. given another ten years they wont call it waikiki they will call it south central oahu lol.

... given another ten years they wont call it waikiki they will call it south central oahu lol.
:rofl3:

The language and culture thing are just the way I was brought up and what I learned to do in school. That's me, it's from my inside, not shoved on me from the outside.

Looking at your profile its easy to see (in your case) the natural attraction of knowledge. impressive. as is your conversation. Question: were the artifacts ever recovered from the barge?
how fortunate you are to have been diving all this time and all the changes you have seen. I envy you that, it was not until my 40s that i discovered my love for diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom