New 2 CO!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAsharkDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well, after several months of contemplation and preparation, I'm finally here!!! Now living in Centennial and waiting for my dive gear to git here! Already been to the local dive stores just to "sniff the rubber"!!!

Wondering what to do / where to go for local diving.... I'm from New England, so if it is liquid, I will dive in it.... - don't need warm, clear water!!!

Glad to be here!!!

Pete

Keep an open here. People are trying to get a dive together at Jefferson Lake next weekend.
People are diving local mudholes, travelling to New Mexico, and finding new dives all of the time.
We will also post on a new site that we will be trying on the weekend of the 24th.

MAsharkDiver:
Well, after several months of contemplation and preparation, I'm finally here!!! Now living in Centennial and waiting for my dive gear to git here! Already been to the local dive stores just to "sniff the rubber"!!!

Wondering what to do / where to go for local diving.... I'm from New England, so if it is liquid, I will dive in it.... - don't need warm, clear water!!!

Glad to be here!!!

Pete

Welcome to the RMO! I am one of the strange group here who dives in anything deeper than a bathtub and only slightly clearer than a mud bath. Anytime you want to dive just post here and you will usually get someone to dive with you. Or you can join in with a dive that someone else is putting together.

Again, Welcome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom