New Apeks ATX200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Most strange, and very not helpfull.

All the gear I have has come with what I assumed from reading the small print were worldwide guarantees. I don't want gear breaking down on holiday and not getting suitable repairs!! eek!

Jon T

Originally posted by turnerjd
Warhammer,

I think that you would probably be OK with warranty through DiveInn. It is only in America (the land of the free!!!!!) that the manufacturers restrict internet sales. If you look at the vast majority of european internet retailers, they are all authorised dealers. Certainly, the ones I have dealt with http://www.sdswatersports.co.uk or from http://www.simplyscuba.com and others, are all genuine.

Jon T

CONSUMER ALERT - Zeagle products purchased on the INTERNET or by MAIL ORDER are NOT purchased through Authorized Zeagle Dealers and are not covered under warranty.
Only retailers designated by Zeagle Systems as being Authorized Zeagle Dealers are extended the authority to sell and provide warranty service for Zeagle products. Zeagle does not grant authority to any of its retailers to sell Zeagle products via mail order, telephone sales or the Internet.

It is important that you purchase any Zeagle life support equipment through an authorized Zeagle dealer who will provide proper and safe instruction on the use of the equipment purchased. All sales of Zeagle products must take place in person at an authorized Zeagle dealer retail location. Should there be any questions pertaining to this matter, or as to which retailers are Authorized Zeagle Dealers, please call (813) 782-5568.

That was taken from Zeagle's website. Sounds to me like even if the dealer is authorized, they aren't authorized the sell over the phone or internet. So I'd suspect you'd have a hard time getting warranty coverage if Zeagle was aware of how you obtained the product regardless. BTW, Diveinn isn't on Zeagle's authorized dealer list.

Originally posted by Warhammer
[BThat was taken from Zeagle's website. Sounds to me like even if the dealer is authorized, they aren't authorized the sell over the phone or internet. So I'd suspect you'd have a hard time getting warranty coverage if Zeagle was aware of how you obtained the product regardless. BTW, Diveinn isn't on Zeagle's authorized dealer list. [/B]

Who are the european importers?

You might find if you ask the European importers of Zeagle who they have authorised to sell zeagle kit that you get a different response!

Jon T

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom