New Atomic Blade fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to give an update on the Blade Fins......We have a large container on its way to us with Larges and XLs. It is due to arrive around the first part of March. Our designers went back and forth with the compound material for quite awhile over the fall and finally confirmed everything right before Christmas. The medium and smalls will be arriving the first part of April. The fins are amazing and I was lucky enough to give them a try on a boat trip right before Christmas. I cannot wait to get my hands on a pair as well.

Thanks Everyone!

CB5150
The mold for the size large is complete, we were testing various stiffness's of materials last week at Catalina, so that we may bring to market what we feel would be preferred by the majority.
We are hoping to be delivering the size large in the fall, with the other sizes close behind.
Noted on the web site comment, probably not to only update we are behind on.
Thank you!
Seamus Callaghan
National Sales Manager
View attachment 160679

When do you think you'll put these fins with official into on your website? It's strange to me that Leisure Pro has more info on their website than Atomic. Look like could be nice fins, I'm interested. Cheers.

We have our tech team editing our website as we speak. They have been busy taking new photos/adding content and it should be up and running with new product soon. Adding the T3 took almost a month!

When do you think you'll put these fins with official into on your website? It's strange to me that Leisure Pro has more info on their website than Atomic. Look like could be nice fins, I'm interested. Cheers.

So far I have failed to convince my wife that I need another pair of fins.....May just have to sport my smoke on the water next month in Bonaire again.

So far I have failed to convince my wife that I need another pair of fins.....May just have to sport my smoke on the water next month in Bonaire again.

Make up a lie, that's what I do. Tell her that new evidence has shown that using split fins leads to impotence.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom