New baby girl !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last night was her first night home. She is sleeping and eating great. Mom is doing great also. I have to boys 17 and 13, But wow having a little girl is really special.

Congratulations Dad: Last night I brought my baby girl home as well, except she is now 33 and I have a 7 year old granddaughter. You are in for the best years of your life. Nothing beats the relationship between a dad and his daughter. A wall hanging that she drew and my wife stitched has on it, "Any man can be a father, it takes somebody special to be a Dad.

Congradulations Richard. I agree with jcscuba..a relationship between a daddy and daughter is very special. Take it from a 47 year old daughter who still thinks of her dad as the worlds best hero.

Children are a true blessing..

Grand Children on the other hand allow you to even the score. :lotsalove:

It's tough to decide which is more fun sometimes. :wink:

Congrats Richard !!!! and a big Attaboy

Hey swampers, Ive got a new baby girl!!! She was born Wednesday at 9:21 pm. 6lbs 10 oz. Avery Marie, I am one proud papa. Just want to share with all of you. Richard

Congratulations to you and your family, Richard. Post a picture when you have the chance.

Willie

Congratulations Richard, and I loved what you said about her being so special. I'm glad you're going to enjoy her so much- she will give you the ride of your life (my girls are 27 & 21 and have kids of their own.) You will always be her "Daddy" no matter how old she gets.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom