New Balanced Diaphragm First Stages Yoke or DIN - $60 Each

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Has anyone used this reg for oxygen? I realise it would likely need to be torn down and rebuilt with viton orings..

If it hasn't blown anyone up, I may just have to order some for an experiment >; )

Has anyone used this reg for oxygen? I realise it would likely need to be torn down and rebuilt with viton orings..

If it hasn't blown anyone up, I may just have to order some for an experiment >; )
I've haven't gone past 40% or opened it, but I do have a repair manual (pdf)

I have (2) 1st & (1) Cochran 2nd that I am willing to sell (bought/used as backups)

PM sent

I've haven't gone past 40% or opened it, but I do have a repair manual (pdf)

PM sent

PM sent

Thank you!

I am still missing one figure though:

first stage $60 x2..........................120
installation $10 x2...........................20
enviromental kit $X x2.....................2X

shipping........................................36
----------------------------------------------
total............................................176+2X= ????

I'm sold out of the enviro kits at the old price. I can order the parts, but they're $65 each plus installation... Takes the "sweetness" right out of this deal.

Laura, any news yet? :confused: It's been quite a long time and I would really need those kits ASAP.

Laura,

Any news at all on those dry enviro kits you mentioned you could get for these regs? It's almost been a year since you first posted and I have bough the regs but still no response on the kits -- Will you ever find out if they can be had? :confused:

Please let me know, I am sure there would be quite a few other members wanting the dry kits instead of the oil/alcohol filled versions.

Laura,

Any news at all on those dry enviro kits you mentioned you could get for these regs? It's almost been a year since you first posted and I have bough the regs but still no response on the kits -- Will you ever find out if they can be had? :confused:

Please let me know, I am sure there would be quite a few other members wanting the dry kits instead of the oil/alcohol filled versions.

They were supposed to be available from another vendor that carried the same first stage but they have yet to make the item available in the USA (not sure if it is being offered at all). I've asked on several occasions including personally at the last FL dive show with no definite answers or ETA...

They were supposed to be available from another vendor that carried the same first stage but they have yet to make the item available in the USA (not sure if it is being offered at all). I've asked on several occasions including personally at the last FL dive show with no definite answers or ETA...

:( Well see if you can do something, please.

Still have any DIN first stages left?

Thanks,
Will

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom