New Balanced Diaphragm First Stages Yoke or DIN - $60 Each

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Picture of the environmental kit for C90NR aka C9000 regulator.

Attachments

• C9000_env_kit.JPG
    C9000_env_kit.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 144
I'm interested in two of the enviro kits.

Postal code is T2Y1YY4, in Canada. Let me know a total by PM and we'll get started.

Inventory Update:

Yes, we still have first stages available both yoke and DIN. The DIN models have metal handwheels and do not come with the dust cap as the original ones with the plastic handwheel from the beginning of the thread did.

I also have rebuild kits, the only change is that they do not have the HP Seat. It is the same as the OMS already mentioned in the thread among others. There is no issue with parts availability, the price of the HP seat went up so I am leaving it out to keep the $10 price for the whole kit the same.

To make ordering easier here is special link to order through our secure shopping cart:

ScubaBoard First Stage Special: Scuba Gear and Diving Equipment

You can order rebuild kits only here:

Scuba Board FIrst Stage Rebuild Kit Special: Scuba Gear and Diving Equipment

Thanks again!

do you have a recomendation on what second stage to use with this first stage? do you sell it?

You'll get a quicker response if you call Laura.

We were originally offering a high performance adjustable second stage (DuoPro) to match but we have since sold out. Most decent to high performance second stages will work well with this first stage. Some might need to be tuned... Comments? :blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom