New Balanced Diaphragm First Stages Yoke or DIN - $60 Each

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nova 69400,

If you're looking for specific names, here is what I would get if I needed another reg setup:
2nd stage:
Regulator 2nd Stage Primary Explorer Series: unrealfind
( this is a promate adjustable second stage that I know for a fact a lot of tech divers use under various repackaged names [scubamax, salvo, oxycheq etc.]; service parts can be found at multiple U.S. dealers)
$65+shipping
1st stage:
C9000 regulator from 123scuba.com.

And if you're planning on doing any ice diving or diving in water less than 40F you can get the environmental kit from me for $25.
For a little over $150 bucks you can have a solid reg for any environment or conditions.

I'll be looking for an enviro kit soon martzak, how do I get one from you?

Just an fyi...I used my C9000 reg (from 123scuba), with the environmental seal installed, this weekend at 175ft. It breathed great. I had it coupled to an Oceanic Alpha 8 2nd stage.

I got my 123scubsa special in DIN a few days ago and I am very impressed with the initial quality of this thing. It is not light that's for sure.
I switched it out with my Titan LX 1st stage and plan to dive it today after work.
I'll post a performance report when I get a chance.

I'll be diving in the 100 fsw range no 175 fsw for me. :no:

Actually it was 175 ffw for me:)...recreational diving should be about having fun, so dive to whatever depth your experience and comfort level permit.

I used these first stages, purchased from Laura, during a month long archeology project in Spain, and they worked well under all conditions, with my MOD being 150ft.

I just picked up a pair of enviro-kits from martin, and they have been tested and work well in the pool. I will update when I get a chance to hit the ice.

As a reminder, installing the enviro-kit does require some finesse, as I discovered, when pouring the silicone. Please be extra-diligent when filling to ensure NO AIR BUBBLES remain in the cavity. Don't want any weekend warriors choking on sea-water.

I got to dive my new first stage yesterday evening and I was definitely happy with the performance.
Dive 1: 80 fsw with ripping current and low viz for SE Florida. (10 - 15 feet) The new reg got a good workout while I was fighting the current while catching lobster and shooting fish for dinner. At one point I felt like I may have been "over-breathing" the reg a bit but I took a break and couple nice deep breaths and all was well.
Dive 2: Canceled do to current and viz. (not great night dive conditions)

This 1st stage actually mounts more compact than my Titan LX.
Overall I was pretty happy and will continue to use this as my primary for a while.
I plan to download my dives and compare my SAC rate with this vs my other reg and see if there is a difference.

Thanks for the great deal 123scuba!

Just got back from Cozumel where I did 12 dives in three days with one of these first stages with a couple of 20 year old Aqualung and Mares seconds. Did dives to 100 and a few to 90'. Worked great.

The guide was really helpful. Anyone who uses the kit should probably have a copy.

Back
Top Bottom