New board member from Denver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bill H

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings all,

I've been diving for about three years, joined the forums a while ago, but am just now jumping in.

I've lived in Denver all my life, and like most landlocked divers, spend a whole lot of time and $$$ traveling to get wet and do what I love most.

Other than occasionaly forays into our high mountain lakes (COLD and lousy vis), I dive mostly in the Western Carib. and Florida. Roatan has become my destination of choice, but my heart really remains in Papaua New Guinea where I spent two weeks last year during Christmas/New Year.

I've gained a lot of insight "lurking" in the various forums during the past few months, now I hope I can make some contributions myself.

Thanks,

Welcome to the SCUBABOARD it is a great place with lots of nice friendly helpful people.

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA. Have fun here and Dive Safe..................

... to the boards! Dive Safe!:)

Kayla:)

were do you go diving? I've been to Denver. I like it alot. welcome to the Board!:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom