New Bungee Compass Mount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cool_hardware52

Contributor
Reaction score
New, hot off the press (injection molding press)

DSS introduces a bungee ready mount for *SOME* Pelagic (Oceanic / Aeris / Sherwood) compasses.

This new mount fit the compasses modules commonly furnished WITH AERIS XR, SHERWOOD 2006 and later years, 2006 Wisdom, Wisdom 2 and OCEANIC VEO models ONLY.

These modules are often referred to as SuperTilt or MaxTilt.

There may be other compasses that fit in these mounts, but without samples to test I cannot guarantee they will work.

If your compass doesn't look like the units pictured, or is not on the list above it is unknown if it will work.

One of the reasons I built this mount is the compasses modules *THAT ARE KNOWN TO WORK* are readily available as bare modules and are reasonable priced. ~$35 typically.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

$16 Available now.

Reactions: D_B
Outstanding!!!!! Will order one first thing after holidays when my wallet recovers a bit.

Glad to see you expanding the line.

Tobin, any plans on introducing a mount for the new Scubapro FS-2 compass?

No.

If you want a compass that turns when tilted use a SK7 or Pelagic MaxTilt or Super Tilt.

If you want low profile use a FS-1

What advantage does the FS-2 offer over the units mentioned above?

Tobin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom