New Central California Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jkbonner

Registered
Reaction score
I'm a retired Marine looking to keep my feet wet and have fun at the same time. Currently, I'm working to obtain an SSI Basic Open Water certification, which is basically a recertification since my NASDS certification was so long ago.
My goal is to find a stimulating, educational, and enjoyable occupation in the dive industry. I've got a lot of work to do, but I've got time and desire, so here I go!!!

To all of you youngsters just getting certified, if you think you might like to make a living in the dive industry but have little support from family and friends, don't mind them. There's few things outside of scuba diving (surfing and sailing are maybe the only things) that will provide you with as much fun and stimulation. You may not make a fortune, but you'll have a life few people can say they live. Jump in and stay wet, you won't regret it.

Welcome to the 'board!!!
Please feel free and drop on down to your local forum and join in the fun here:

NorCal - ScubaBoard

Alot of Sac. divers here..... enjoy... and yes, thanks for your service to our country.

Thanks, I'm still adjusting to civilian life, but scuba divers are good folks to be around.
I'll check out the Nor Cal ScubaBoard.
I've got some good friends in Indiana.
And, I lived in Oceanside for a few years. I've been diving at San Clemente and Anacapa a few times, beautiful places!
Too bad we can't grow gills.

Back
Top Bottom