New Dive tattoo :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the ink looks good

however as someone else said I would also already be thinking how to expand on it, im always thinking about that with the two i have now...what could make it even better!

Looks good...Nice color.

I have 4 and would like to get a dive related one. I like the idea of a few bubbles around the ankle/foot. Also, been thinking about getting a 1/2 sleeve of a reef with my favorite creatures. Definately a cow fish in there somewhere. If I still want the sleeve in a year or so...then I'll probably get it. Until then....Just a few bubbles. :)

jchaplain:
Nice tat Gabe.....
Now lets get out there and dive a bunch more before the season is over!
John
I hope Gabe dives dry, or he shouldn't be doing any diving for a couple of weeks until his new ink is set. That's why I got my last one done in the winter!

im just going to put a trash bag over my leg to keep it dry lol. J/K

MSilvia:
I hope Gabe dives dry, or he shouldn't be doing any diving for a couple of weeks until his new ink is set. That's why I got my last one done in the winter!

nice to see you back .. how was the trip out west ?
did you get to do some diving ?

jchaplain:
Nice tat Gabe.....
Now lets get out there and dive a bunch more before the season is over!
John

tiggrr:
Looks good...Nice color.

I have 4 and would like to get a dive related one. I like the idea of a few bubbles around the ankle/foot. Also, been thinking about getting a 1/2 sleeve of a reef with my favorite creatures. Definately a cow fish in there somewhere. If I still want the sleeve in a year or so...then I'll probably get it. Until then....Just a few bubbles. :)

How about a heart with "scubajim" in script?

I already have one.

We were meant to be together Jim, I just know it. I KNOW IT.

uh.....sorry. did I say all that out loud?

You're new tat is great! I am trying to decide what my next one is going to be.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom