new diver going to Puerto Galera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thepurplehammerhead:
A friend just sent me a picture of me in the Point bar last September - God, it was terrible... (I'm the one in the background by the way...eyebrow )

Cheers,

LarryPoint.jpg
holy ****! i'll try to translate this later:

biglang tingin kala ko ako! scary second there!

Jag

midwestdvr:
Larry, pardon me but I always thought you were asian. Must be the location that confused me :D . Nice to finally put a face to your name.

No problem. I am English as a matter of fact, but after 31 years of my 33 in Hong Kong, Asia's home.

Just noticed I'm holding a cigarette in the pic - bad boy! (I'm trying to quit - honest)

paolov:
is that you on a yellow T-shirt with an "m"

Took me a while to work out what you meant, but yes, I do play golf.

If you look closely, it says "Pedro" across the 'chest' - named after on Pedro Magsino, formerly of Asiadivers, now working down the road at Atlantis.

Boringly, he lost weight and the similarity is not so pronounced.

BTW, are you calling me fat? :hmmm:

:D

midwestdvr:
He may be chubby but he has a nice collection in the bar.....chivas, jim beam, johnie walker red... the good stuff. No wonder Larry is standing by the bar :D .

Larry is actually being the resident DJ. You can't see through my (admittedly substantial) frame, but my ipod's playing through the bar's system
:bang: Rock on...

Back
Top Bottom