New Diver in Fort Lauderdale Wants Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi

I'm in my first year diving. Looking for a dive buddy for weekend boat dives in the Fort Lauderdale area. It's a great hobby but I don't know anyone else who dives. My email is florida655 at gmail. com Email me and we can see if we can get out on one of the local dive boats. That is..... if the weather is good. Last few weeks have been a little rough!

Just go dive.

You'll get hooked up with a buddy or the divemaster will take you out.

Odds are whoever you get hooked up with will have at least as much experience as you.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

This is a massive site with many forums. While it is logical to post your question in the forum marked "New Divers," there is actually a better place. If you scroll down the site, you will see a section for regional travel and clubs. There you will find one specifically for your area, which is full of divers and dive opportunities. Many of the people who would be very helpful to you do not read this forum, so they won't see your question.

I am gong to ask that your question be moved to that forum, because I am sure you will get more helpful responses there.

Hi

I'm in my first year diving. Looking for a dive buddy for weekend boat dives in the Fort Lauderdale area. It's a great hobby but I don't know anyone else who dives. My email is florida655 at gmail. com Email me and we can see if we can get out on one of the local dive boats. That is..... if the weather is good. Last few weeks have been a little rough!

You came to the right place, there is a huge group of ScubaBoarders in Fort Lauderdale who dive regularly. Welcome.

What Onespeed said. And welcome!:blinking:

Welcome Micheal.

I'm pretty much concentrating on catching lobsters right now and most of the dives are in the 40-85' range. I sent you an email with my cell so we can plan a dive soon.

Also, lots of the locals will be attending Invade The Keys beginning June 18 for four days. You should start making plans now to make sure you get your choice of dives that are available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom