New diver, just certified in Kwajalein atolls in the Marshall island, Having a blast!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tooth

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
newly certified open water diver and working on my advance cert. right now!! I'm blessed to be living in Kwajalein atolls
for the next year working here and having such a great place to dive. It's paridice with great people to dive with and meet.
A big thanks to my instructor Brandi, I'm hooked forever now!!

Tooth

PS- I'm looking for a camera housing for a Canon 5D if anyone has one?? please shoot me an email, thx.

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard! :admingreet: Sorry your post rotated so fast; this forum zooms at times.

Sounds like fun. Good luck on the housing. Try the Canon forum.

Hey Tooth,

Now that you're on Kwajalein, you should consider checking out Kwaj-Net Facebook. There are tons of other Kwajers and divers there. I page LIKE would be welcomed if you're a FB user. :)

https://www.facebook.com/KwajNet

Kommol tata,

Bob Raymond
Kwaj-Net Founder & Sr. Administrator
Kwajalein MIA Digital Consultant

newly certified open water diver and working on my advance cert. right now!! I'm blessed to be living in Kwajalein atolls
for the next year working here and having such a great place to dive. It's paridice with great people to dive with and meet.
A big thanks to my instructor Brandi, I'm hooked forever now!!

Tooth

PS- I'm looking for a camera housing for a Canon 5D if anyone has one?? please shoot me an email, thx.
How fortunate indeed to gain the privilege of working on or around this most exclusive "country club" US Army Base -The Ronald Reagan Ballistic Missile Test Site at Kwajalein Atoll ('nuff said on that), home to the arguably the most active & conveniently located Scuba Club for a few select groups of US Citizens in the tropical Pacific:

Kwajalein Scuba Club

Welcome to Scubaboard and congratulations on your OW Cert!

OP hasn't been back to SB since he posted his intro... two years ago.

:D

OP hasn't been back to SB since he posted his intro... two years ago.

:D
Well . . .that"s how much fun the OP -and all current & former Kwajalein Atoll Service and Gov't Contractor Personnel who also are divers -are having out there in the most exclusivel of all Scuba Dive Clubs in the World.

(hint: You have to obtain and hold a DoD Security Clearance -or have sponsorship by a DoD Cleared Host- just to be in proximity to use their own dive-op facilities of the Kwajalein Scuba Club, in exploring the reefs/weeks off the islands of Kwajalein and Roi Namur.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom