new diver just wanted to say hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seastarr2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi All!

I just got back from diving Grand Cayman over New Years. I was there in May 02 and did a few day resort course with my family and we all absolutely loved diving. Now we are all certified. I was certified in August 03 and did some local diving at Dutch Springs, PA. Not quite Cayman, but fun all the same. I am back in the northeast and am planning trips to Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic for March. I cant wait to get back in the water.

Maybe I should chuck it all and move someplace warmer...do you think they need kindergarten teachers in cayman? The board is great I have learned so many new things already!
best, seastarr2

to the Scuba Board!
You have come to the right place. All the info you need is here, you just have to filter thru it. I'm glad you swam in.

Mike

My Family and I did the same trip - we spent a week (New Years Eve/Day of 02/03) at Sunset House. It was our 3rd time there. Can't think of a better place to be compared to Kansas. Of all the places I have had the chance to visit Grand Cayman is my favorite.

Welcome to the Board and fill us in on your next trip - I have to wait until May to get my gills wet.

Becky

seastarr2:
Hi All!

I just got back from diving Grand Cayman over New Years. I was there in May 02 and did a few day resort course with my family and we all absolutely loved diving. Now we are all certified. I was certified in August 03 and did some local diving at Dutch Springs, PA. Not quite Cayman, but fun all the same. I am back in the northeast and am planning trips to Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic for March. I cant wait to get back in the water.

Maybe I should chuck it all and move someplace warmer...do you think they need kindergarten teachers in cayman? The board is great I have learned so many new things already!
best, seastarr2

...and may the diving force be with you.

Yep, that's how I got hooked! :corkysm75 Do a few resort dives in the Caribbean - with which they broke all sorts of rules, taking me to 100 feet! - surving the introduction, and coming home to get certified.

Welcome to SB. :happywave Put us in your Favorites and check in often...

don

Hey, we need lots of teachers here in FL.
Unfortunately the Gov. doesn't want to pay for them.

Welcome to the board!

Not too sure Cayman needs teachers or if they'd let you work there if they did. But I'd almost bet there are a few Central American countries that need them.

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom