new diver just wanted to say hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seastarr2:
Hi All!

I just got back from diving Grand Cayman over New Years. I was there in May 02 and did a few day resort course with my family and we all absolutely loved diving. Now we are all certified. I was certified in August 03 and did some local diving at Dutch Springs, PA. Not quite Cayman, but fun all the same. I am back in the northeast and am planning trips to Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic for March. I cant wait to get back in the water.

Maybe I should chuck it all and move someplace warmer...do you think they need kindergarten teachers in cayman? The board is great I have learned so many new things already!
best, seastarr2
Hey! I grew up in Darien so I feel your pain. I chucked it all and am quite pleased.

Sounds like the Grand Cayman's would be fun! Welcome to SB! Swim around, and add us to your favorites!

Hey there! Welcome fellow CT diver! I just recently did a trip to G. Cayman Dec. 7-12 and it was awesome to say the least. Great place for new divers to get some dives in. You've found a great resource here!

My family is also make the move to group certification.
My wife and I have been for 7 years, my oldest will get his within the next few months. But sadly, the youngest will have to wait two years. :crying:

Thanks for the warm welcome! So far I have been doing a lot of reading, but I am sure that soon I will have plenty of questions and comments. The underwater photography galleries are great! I have just gotten my first underwater pictures developed and realize there is so much more than "point and shoot" for me to learn.

Have a great day!

There is definetly plenty of reading to do on this site! But I love it!

Back
Top Bottom