New diver treasure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jcwalsh

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My 12yo daughter is doing her open water dives at Beaver Lake in 2 weeks so we did a couple of dives at our lake yesterday so she could experience reduced visibility. We dove under the pier diving board (17 feet), visibility was +/- 5 feet. She did amazing and found a silver necklace and 3 pair of sunglasses.
PXL_20230709_160623722.jpg

My 12yo daughter is doing her open water dives at Beaver Lake in 2 weeks so we did a couple of dives at our lake yesterday so she could experience reduced visibility. We dove under the pier diving board (17 feet), visibility was +/- 5 feet. She did amazing and found a silver necklace and ...
Congrats to the future U/W treasure hunter!

Au necklace, not Ag, correct? If that necklace is real Au (as opposed to faux), it is probably expensive and the owner almost certainly would love to have it back. Is there a way you can list it on a local lost and found?

rx7diver

Congratulations to the open-water certified lost treasure huntress!
Low Viz is something to overcome; I could not imagine overcoming it at 12. Great achievement.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom