new diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ga Diver

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am a new diver and hope to engoy the scuba board. To start, could anyone tell me where to find cool diving icons?

To the Scuba Board!

Really glad you swam in. as far as dive icons. there's smiles which i think you have found. but to get an Avatar ( dont ask me why they call them that) you need to post 50 times. which is really no big deal because i'm sure you have alot of questions like i have had. Again Welcome Aboard
:wave:
Mike

Welcome to the Scuba Board. :hi: Good place to learn, compare, argue...

GotAir once bubbled...
...there's smiles which i think you have found.

No, the one you used on your first post was from the Message Icon menu. The Smiles menu is to the left of your draft box :tease: when posting or PMing: click Get More, then click expand, then wait a few minutes to get 600+

... but to get an Avatar ( dont ask me why they call them that) you need to post 50 times.

Yeah, I had to look in my dictionary on that one, and they don't have dictionaries in Arkansas. Mike, I'll send you that page... :egrin:

don

Hey!
I am a ga. diver also.
Got to tell you ,you picked the best spot in the country to start diving.You have the savanh snapper banks ,a little deep but full of big fish and lobster. "J' REEF has a liberty ship and tanks and greys reef is a great place to dive, "G" REEF off saint simmons is. fantastic.G has a liberty ship in good shape in 70ft. of water also a 130ft bouy tender called the mac tide and tanks and hopper barges and three tugs.I have dove from calif. to Bahamas and I have never seen such big fish and so many of them.Have fun dive safe !

to diving and to the board! I hope you have many safe and fun dives ahead! When you have a moment, please scroll to the bottom and check out the group Deep South Divers. We were just in your area doing a weekend dive with a great charter plus we had lots of fun fellowship as well. Any questions? Feel free to contact me. - Pam

Back
Top Bottom