New Fish In The Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stepanek

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am new to diving and to this forum as well...but I just wanted to give greets to everyone and see if there are any people who dive for a living and find out how lucrative it is to do so. My friend Duane or “SeaOof” has been diving for years and has expressed how we should start something up…any pointers on where to start?

Thanx ahead of time!

Stepanek

to the best board on the internet, scuba or otherwise. I hope you get to learn as much and meet as many great people as I have. Although I am a "professional diver" I make my living repairing networks and donate my instruction time to the Boy Scouts. Can't say that I have seen anyone get rich diving. I have seen plenty get poor diving, but never rich! :tease: Good luck and visit often!!!

hehe...I know plenty who would agree about the getting poor! I dont think I would ever make it rich on a dive. But love exploring....thats what I am up for. underwater photography and such. But hey, I am a newbie so we will see how it all goes from here.

Thanx Doc

Stepanek

Especially lightly fried with a little garlic, butter and fresh pepper and salt....MMMMMMM!!!!!!

:wacko:

Ooops... My tastebuds were wandering... welcome aboard...
You'll have to come over for dinner sometime.

:mean:

Cheers New Ears,
The Thunder from Down Under,
The Gasman

Back
Top Bottom