New floating platform at Falling Rock

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It would take more than the two of you to keep us in line....especially me!

crpntr133:
It would take more than the two of you to keep us in line....especially me!

Tammy is a Martial Arts expert...this should be interesting!!! :evil:

kinda hard to dodge a bullet and concrete boots. :D Just gotta know the right underwater connections...Big Blue is da man!

Will this be a new underwater attraction at Joe's? :p

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Tammy is a Martial Arts expert...this should be interesting!!! :evil:
Truth be told....... I'm probably more dangerous to myself than anyone else. But then I've never been put to the test either.

Land Locked:
Concrete boots or Big Blue???

Wally, I like the new avatar!

I would hope that you like the new avatar since you gave it to me. Trimmed it a bit so I could use more of it. can't really read "ahhhhh" but oh well. It was either the bear or the bass. Figured that Krobi couldn't handle the bass.

New underwater attraction? Nahh, just another gargoyle. :D

NOT ME! It was "Mom" she sent it to me to send over to you!

I'll let you know how Kenny's recovery is coming along after this next weekend!

crpntr133:
I would hope that you like the new avatar since you gave it to me. Trimmed it a bit so I could use more of it. can't really read "ahhhhh" but oh well. It was either the bear or the bass. Figured that Krobi couldn't handle the bass.

New underwater attraction? Nahh, just another gargoyle. :D

I appreciate all the get well cards you guys sent, I have been in Physical Therapy the past 2 weeks and they tell me I should get 100% use of my finger back..The down side to this is I was talking with Bill Dance, the great Bass fisherman, and he told me that once a Bass gets a taste of human blood they will attack again and again. I'm not sure how safe we will be with this blood thirsty Bass lurking around!!!!!!!!
Kenny

So how is the psycho therapy going? :D

I was also scarred for life with seeing those blue gills doin their thing. I guess Joe's just isn't a place to go and have some good clean fun anymore.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom