New floating platform at Falling Rock

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I still haven't seen the "sump pump" hole or the 5' tube. I really want to see those two things next time.

David The Gnome:
I still haven't seen the "sump pump" hole or the 5' tube. I really want to see those two things next time.

The pumps are not there, it is pure muck where they used to be located. I can guide you to the swim through tube, it is in about 30-35' of water on the North end, it was
moved a few years ago. Another one on the South end, if I remember correctly around 40'.

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Ok I officially suck!! I forgot that I have an appointment Saturday at 12...and I COMPLETELY forgot Sunday is Father's day...so it looks like my brand new tank will sit in my Foyer again this weekend!! Anyone for NEXT weekend?? :jump:
I'll be there Sat. June 24th. Not sure on Sun. yet. I've got to see if my brother & sister- in- law can put me up for the night or not. Perhaps I'll finally get to meet you.

tstormwarning:
I'll be there Sat. June 24th. Not sure on Sun. yet. I've got to see if my brother & sister- in- law can put me up for the night or not. Perhaps I'll finally get to meet you.

You boys are in trouble!!! Tstorm and Jen together.

Jen, I could have told you that you suck!! :D You are diving when I can't and you even have the new tank. :mooner:

Depending upon my free time I am going to go check out the dive spot that I got permission to dive. This one even has a swim through!

crpntr133:

Jen, I could have told you that you suck!! :D You are diving when I can't and you even have the new tank. :mooner:

Depending upon my free time I am going to go check out the dive spot that I got permission to dive. This one even has a swim through!

Well it will have to be next weekend cause I'll be in South Florida the week after...diving Boynton Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, The Speigle Grove, you know crappy stuff! :wink: How much do I suck now?? :D :D :D Oh wait, don't answer that question!! Just don't hate me because I'm diving!!!

crpntr133:

Some one has to keep you guys in line :57: . Might as well be us.:D .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom