New floating platform at Falling Rock

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KROBI:
Will be there Saturday with Chris..
Kenny

What time?? Maybe I can come early and go home and get ready for work...I need to try out the new tank!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
What time?? Maybe I can come early and go home and get ready for work...I need to try out the new tank!

Will be there around 10:00.. Hope to see you there....

Sat@10am provided I get my tanks filled on time, conditions, dunno, vis is supposed to be better.

You guys are killing me! I look at one river and three divable ponds everyday at work and you butt heads are diving.

Just put a quick clip on the party barge so it can be unclipped, loaded and then reclipped. We might think about asking Joe to use the trowling motor off his boat so we can move it easier. If you think I am going to swim it out and back you are narced!

I don't think MY scooter would do any good at all. Where are those two DIR guys when you need them?

Ok I officially suck!! I forgot that I have an appointment Saturday at 12...and I COMPLETELY forgot Sunday is Father's day...so it looks like my brand new tank will sit in my Foyer again this weekend!! Anyone for NEXT weekend?? :jump:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom