New Functionality...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The User Profile page has been upgraded ever so slightly...

Enjoy. :)

....and I just wanted to shut down my laptop and get some food with a friend, I'm afraid he'll have to wait a bit cos I need to explore that first :D:D

clapping.gif
Hey that looks really nice!! What I like most at first viewing is that I can see now who had a look at my profile :wink:
What is the idea behind this "Friends" list??
And the "View your "About Me" as seen by everyone else" doesn't seem to work, at least in my profile!? ...or maybe it's again the user who doesn't work properly...:confused:

Thanx a bunch, great job!!! :lotsalove:

Should the home page be stacked only on the left with a big hole on the right?

I think it's really cool that Pete has supplied everybody with an Evolution rebreather with the upgrade. Pete, are you mailing mine or do I have to pick it up?:D

I think it's really cool that Pete has supplied everybody with an Evolution rebreather since the upgrade. Pete, are you mailing mine or do I have to pick it up?:D
Oh hell, I'll go pick mine up. Thanks for the heads up. :thumb:

I think it's really cool that Pete has supplied everybody with an Evolution rebreather with the upgrade. Pete, are you mailing mine or do I have to pick it up?:D
Oh hell, I'll go pick mine up. Thanks for the heads up. :thumb:
I'm sorry, there has been a recall. We'll let you know when a replacement's available. :lotsalove:

Searching your PMs has been fixed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom