Closed New G250V It's over...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@buddhasummer et.al. I don't know the price of individual shipping, but if you guys in CONUS need a bulk shipment to the US from Simon, I'll play postmaster after it arrives.

@buddhasummer et.al. I don't know the price of individual shipping, but if you guys in CONUS need a bulk shipment to the US from Simon, I'll play postmaster after it arrives.

It's only $15 tracked from Japan which I "think" is quite reasonable. Seems to take between 5-7 days which isn't too bad either, to Australia and NZ can take up to 3-4 weeks. UK is the fastest, second to Japan, our postal service is truly a thing of beauty. Thanks for the kind offer Robert.

Yeah, shipping was super reasonable and I got mine here in the US in 6 days.

Thanks for the kind offer

I see what you mean, $15 very reasonable. A USPS flat rate box within the US cost over $7 and would only come with $50 worth of insurance.

I'll bite for Two regs. I'm trying to standardize on Scubapro 1st and 2nd's for two OC rigs. I have Mk25 & S600 primaries now, but various non-SP 2nds for the octos.

One extra request: Is it possible to get an S600 (gen 1) body? Mine is old and damage with a small section broken off near the exhaust tee pin. It's functional, but can't be good. It must have been smashed or impacted at some point as the steel pin is actually bent.

I'll bite for Two regs. I'm trying to standardize on Scubapro 1st and 2nd's for two OC rigs. I have Mk25 & S600 primaries now, but various non-SP 2nds for the octos.

One extra request: Is it possible to get an S600 (gen 1) body? Mine is old and damage with a small section broken off near the exhaust tee pin. It's functional, but can't be good. It must have been smashed or impacted at some point as the steel pin is actually bent.

I'll message you later today. Cheers.

3 accounted for, 2 to be confirmed. 3 or 5 remaining out of Octobers run. Whew, was getting worried I'd be stuck with a bunch, if I had a job I'd be happy to, but...Cheers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom